Let’s see how the Australian Islamic community’s protests stack up:
- Protests against the brutal rape of infidel white girls? None
- Protests against the savage beheading of Western journalists? None
- Protests against the forced conversion and murder of Christians in Iraq? None
- Protests against the ‘twisting’ of the Religion of Peace™ by Islamic State? None
- Protests against the daily preaching of hatred in Middle East mosques? None
- Protests condemning the plot to behead a kafir in Sydney? None
- Barbecues to show solidarity with Australia? One – a good start…
And now can we count the number of protests and complaints about ‘Islamophobia’, the inevitable ‘backlash’, ‘victimisation’, demands for special treatment, ‘demonising’, police ‘harassment’, Israel = Nazis, banners proclaiming “behead those who insult the Prophet”, sharia for Australia, etc etc…?
How about these examples for comparison?
- Number of Facebook pages set up by the Grand Mufti to track instances of radicalisation in…
View original post 88 more words